Monday, July 27, 2009

FAVES & FREEBIES



POSTCARDS & BOOKMARKS

Want fab postcards of my books and/or bookmarks? Send me an email with your mailing address and I'll send them to you. If you work for a bookstore, library, or you have a book group, tell me and I'll see what I can do.


FREE READS

HAUNTED HONEYMOON FREE READ: Visit my website to read the prologue; read Chapter One at Simon & Schuster/Gallery; and listen to me read the prologue here.




 
NANCY'S THEORY OF STYLE FREE READ: Visit Scribd to read the entire draft of Nancy's Theory of Style, the warm and hilarious romantic comedy that was published under my pen-name, Grace Coopersmith. You can download it to your computer, e-reader or mobile device.

MONSTER MOTEL FREE READ: Visit Scribd to read the entire manuscript of Monster Motel, the first draft of my second Casa Dracula novel.  This book was extensively (i.e., totally) rewritten and eventually became Midnight Brunch. Fans of the series can see new and different scenes with favorites characters, and different versions of familiar characters.

In this version, Milagro stays at a crummy motel in the desert as she's hiding out from vampire supremacists who think she holds the key to a new Vampire Century.  She's also trying to rewrite an insane screenplay and befriending some eccentric actors, including the gorgeous Thomas Cook, who has secrets of his own.  Yes, you'll find a very hot scene here that doesn't appear anywhere else.  You can also meet Milagro's mother Regina for the only time in the series. Hope you enjoy it!


CASA DRACULA BUTTONS

The fabulous Froggy of Froggerita's Bookcase created some buttons for you to copy and use. Thanks, Froggy!




FAN CLUB BADGES


You know you want to belong to the Vampire Wire clubs! I know I have other badges, like the Buffy Summers badge, but I have to find them all in hundreds of old posts.
  • Naked David Boreanaz Fan Club...the badge that started it all. 
  • The Mega-Collection of Vampire Wire Badges: Mick St. John of Moonlight, Henry Fitzroy of Blood Ties, Eric Northman of True Blood, Dean Winchester of Supernatural, Sam Winchester of Supernatural, John Winchester of Supernatural, Spike of Buffy, Gerard Butler of Dracula 2000, Lestat of Queen of the Damned, and more.
  • Kick-Ass Chick Badges: Faith of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Vicki Nelson of Blood Ties, Willow Rosenberg of Buffy, Rose Tyler of Doctor Who, and Annie of Being Human 
  • Collection 1: Jacob Black of Twilight, Bill Compton of True Blood, and Lucian of Underworld.