Monday, March 12, 2012

Red, White, and Blue Covers: The German Editions


I found these red, white, and blue covers for German editions of paranormal/urban fantasy books. I think the image for Lynn Raven's Blutbraut (above is gorgeous and I want to know more. I immediately think of a fairy tale with a witch who curses a beautiful girl. My other fave here is the cover art for Rachel Vincent's Soul Screamers.

The weird borders on some of these pics is making them line up all wonky.





GRATUITOUS VIDEOS OF THE DAY

You don't have to ask what the theme is, do you? You have no idea how long it took me to find these videos.

I'm really wondering what Freddie Nietzsche would have thought about his philosophy being used for songs like this. I think he totally would have loved it!





Yes, I was just looking for an excuse to post this video because you know I love it. Mitterncht!



No comments: